Collapse
X

• Suodata
  • Aika
  • Näytä
Clear All

Coupea koskeva kysely s.postissa:

Frank Harrison haluaisi ostaa ajoneuvosi : Audi,*Coupe,*1994
    "Hello, I am Frank Harrison. I will like to buy your car. Please let me know details of your car and your last price. You can contact me on my email address:capt_frankharrison_usarmy@live.com Best Regards Frank Harrison*
    Ota yhteyttä kysyjään seuraavilla yhteystiedoilla:***Frank Harrison*"
    Puhelinnumero:***+460024961567*
    Sähköpostiosoite:***capt_frankharrison_usarmy@live .com"

Kehittäkääpäs nyt viisaammat nokkela vastaus tuolle Frankille :)

Comment

• Itse joskus viestittelin noille ajankulukseni, tämä on kyseessä:

Hello,

Thanks for your email. First let me start by saying sorry for any inconvenience this letter of mine might cause you. I will buy the car at your given price but I have a personal business proposal for you. I am a captain Kelvin John with the United Nations troop in Iraq on war against terrorism. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year ending, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's defencive forces base. Our mission is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Nations on the war against terrorism. I will need a car for myself and that is why I contacted you. On the other hand I want to inform you that I have in my possession the sum of 16.2million USD Which I got here in Iraq and I deposited this money with a Red Cross unit inside the militay base informing them that I am making contact for the real owner of the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.

I want to invest the money in your country as soon as I am deployed into your country for a good business venture. Anyway you will advice more on that since I am not a business person. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about 3years so I need someone I could trust. If you accept, I will transfer the money to Europe where you will be the beneficiary because I am a uniformed person and I cannot be parading such an amount so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I am an American and an intelligence officer, I have a 100% authentic means of transporting the money through our diplomatic courier officer.I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction, I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured car site where I can be sure that the person is real. I believe I can trust you. Where I am now, I can only communicate through email with our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails.I will only reach you through email for now, because our calls might be monitored. I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. If you are interested please send me your personal contact details such as:

Full names.............................
      Scan copy of your identity..............
      Direct contact address and....................
      Your direct Telephone number..................

so I can call you for further inquiries & details when I am out of our military network. I am writing from a fresh email account so if you are not interested do not reply to this email and please delete this message. If no response after 3days I will then search for someone else.I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 7days the money should have been noted on your custody and I will come over for my own share of the money as soon as I am out frrom here. I will give to you 30% of the total sum and 70% is for me. I hope I am been fair on this deal.

Besides, You have to remove the car from the list advert: I will buy the car at your rate selling price. Please be rest assured and also i want you to assure me that you will assist me in this offer so as to present you as the beneficiary of the funds. Waiting for your earliest response.

Thank You and God bless.

Best Regards,
      Capt. Kelvin John

Kaptenskin kiinnostus lopahti siinä vaiheessa, kun tarjosin apua mielikuvitusystävältäni joka työskentelee suomen puolustusministeriössä... :D

Comment

• Onko raadilla tästä laitteesta tietoa:

http://www.nettiauto.com/audi/a4/4741913

Onko minkälainen yhdistelmä tuo 3.0 V6 + automaatti?

Comment

Noin 25% laiskempi kuin 4.2 V8 + automaatti.

Sitähän sä kysyit :)

Comment

• Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja vV8m5 Näytä viesti
            Coupea koskeva kysely s.postissa:

Frank Harrison haluaisi ostaa ajoneuvosi : Audi,*Coupe,*1994
            "Hello, I am Frank Harrison. I will like to buy your car. Please let me know details of your car and your last price. You can contact me on my email address:capt_frankharrison_usarmy@live.com Best Regards Frank Harrison*
            Ota yhteyttä kysyjään seuraavilla yhteystiedoilla:***Frank Harrison*"
            Puhelinnumero:***+460024961567*
            Sähköpostiosoite:***capt_frankharrison_usarmy@live .com"

Kehittäkääpäs nyt viisaammat nokkela vastaus tuolle Frankille :)
            Heh, samainen kapu tais kysellä tuosta mun A4:stä myös. Kipparin kiinnostus lopahti siinä vaiheessa, kun PayPalin sijasta pyysin siirtämään rahat suoraan tililleni. Sanoin myös vieväni autosta kilvet ennen kauppojen tekoa. En muista, mainitsinko jotain myös "jurististani".

Comment

Ihan hyvä yhdistelmä. Köyhän miehen S4.

Comment

• No sehän sit kuin tehty mulle! :)

Onko heittää "noin" kulutuslukemia? Muuten plussia/miinuksia kyseisestä mallista?

Niin kuin Mikko totesi, laiskempi se varmasti on, kuin tuo nykyinen 4.2, mutta olen jo niin vanha herra, että käyttöautoksi riittää vähän lussumpikin ajopeli. Mustangilla saa onneksi karistettua suurimmat menohalut.

Comment

Kasikoneen murinat -25%??

Comment

• Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja andre_ Näytä viesti
                    Kasikoneen murinat -25%??
                    No tämänkään puute ei oikeastaan haittaisi, kun kasikoneita saa ajaa kesäisin kuitenkin. Talvella murinaa tulee ikävä, se on varma.

Comment

Heh, vastasin Lé käpitäänölle:

"Morjesta pöytään!!

The car has seen lots of roads in Sweden and in Finland but it is in OK condition. Special price only for a Captain like you:
                      66666€. Payment in cash, and I'm not going to deliver or ship the car. You can send a US airforce cargo plane to get the car if you first give me some downpayment. 5000€ would be nice and could you please put some M16 rifles on the plane for me? They would be handy when dealing assholes who don't pay.

Så där. Still interested?

Ps. Loppuu PERKELE se kunnon kansalaisten huijaaminen."

Tullookohan sanomista?:)

Comment

• Nyt tuli pieni hajoaminen tälle...! :D Mahtaa mennä kaptenskin suu mutrulle, tai sitten c-130 hercules rymähtää pihatielle? Jos se mies jokin kapteeni on, niin korkeintaan somalialaisen merirosvoveneen päälikkönä häärää.

Comment

• Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja V8 Sam Näytä viesti
                          Onko raadilla tästä laitteesta tietoa:

http://www.nettiauto.com/audi/a4/4741913

Onko minkälainen yhdistelmä tuo 3.0 V6 + automaatti?
                          Tiedän auton henkilökohtaisesti ja voin kertoa sen olleen erittäin tarkalla ja hyvällä pidolla. Hinnasta pääset varmasti sopuun. Parempaa et oikeasti tuohon hintaan löydä.

Comment

No kyllähän se vie n.8-9l motarilla ja kaupungissa menee varmaan se 12l ja yli. "Noin" arvioita kun omassa ei ole ajotietokonetta :/ Pelkkä range-mittari.

Sellanen 40-50kmh ajelu on välillä vähän semmosta pummppaamista kun loota vähän arpoo millä vaihteella ja millä kierroksilla menis. (Ja ei, kaikille nokkelille pätijöille, lootani ei ole rikki.)

220hv ja 300nm riittää hyvin jos ei ole rallikuskin vikaa mutta kuitenkin jos vähän välillä polttelee ;)

Comment

• Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Mike Beuf Näytä viesti
                              Tiedän auton henkilökohtaisesti ja voin kertoa sen olleen erittäin tarkalla ja hyvällä pidolla. Hinnasta pääset varmasti sopuun. Parempaa et oikeasti tuohon hintaan löydä.
                              No pitääpä soitella omistajalle ja käydä tutkimassa/ajamassa auto. Kiitos tiedoista.

Comment

• Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja Sabotaasi Näytä viesti
                                No kyllähän se vie n.8-9l motarilla ja kaupungissa menee varmaan se 12l ja yli. "Noin" arvioita kun omassa ei ole ajotietokonetta :/ Pelkkä range-mittari.

Sellanen 40-50kmh ajelu on välillä vähän semmosta pummppaamista kun loota vähän arpoo millä vaihteella ja millä kierroksilla menis. (Ja ei, kaikille nokkelille pätijöille, lootani ei ole rikki.)

220hv ja 300nm riittää hyvin jos ei ole rallikuskin vikaa mutta kuitenkin jos vähän välillä polttelee ;)
                                Lukemat ovat kuitenkin jonnin verran pienempiä, kuin nykyisellä kiesillä. 3.0 riittää sekalaiseen ajoon ihan varmasti. Rallia voi harrastaa sitten radalla.

Comment

Alkuperäinen kirjoittaja vV8m5 Näytä viesti
                                  Heh, vastasin Lé käpitäänölle:

"Morjesta pöytään!!

The car has seen lots of roads in Sweden and in Finland but it is in OK condition. Special price only for a Captain like you:
                                  66666€. Payment in cash, and I'm not going to deliver or ship the car. You can send a US airforce cargo plane to get the car if you first give me some downpayment. 5000€ would be nice and could you please put some M16 rifles on the plane for me? They would be handy when dealing assholes who don't pay.

Så där. Still interested?

Ps. Loppuu PERKELE se kunnon kansalaisten huijaaminen."

Tullookohan sanomista?:)

Lauantain naurut :D

Comment

• Kerkesin tarjota tosta lohjanportin rs4:sta. Myyjä soitteli perään eilen ja kerroin heti että "ei kiitos", kolari peli. Ihmetteli kovasti mistä sellaista tiedän, kun ei itsekään tiennyt asiasta :)

Comment

Ihan mielenkiinnosta, onko tietoa mistä maasta tänne kärrätty tuo RS4? Mulla on omat epäilykset.

Comment

Ei rymähtäny vielä herculesta pihatielle, mutta tuli s.postiin tällanen (yllätysyllätys): (on pitkä viesti, anteeksi)

Hello Ville-Veikko,

Thank you for your reply. I'm glad to note in your mail that your car is still available; I am genuinely interested to buy the car and I want to inform you that I will buy your car at your last given price. I want to respectfully ask you to remove the advert from the internet platform if it is possible. And also should other persons contact you for the car,be kind enough to inform such persons that there is already a serious person who intends to buy the car. I would have loved to visibly inspect the car personally but my present location and nature of my job will not allow me to do so. So please bear with me. From the looks and description of the car, I am satisfied with it and am willing to buy the car at the price you quoted. Let me have the pleasure to introduce myself to you first and foremost. I am Captain Frank Harrison writing you from my field area at 3rd Infantry Division of the Engineering Unit; UN Military Base Tabul Afghanistan. Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing UN military troops from Iraq, I have been deployed to come and work in Afghanistan defensive forces base for six months and after which I will be coming to your country to come and work in your country defensive forces base. The aim is to help beef up terrorist targeted states mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I believe you will maintain the trust and confidence of what I am about to reveal to you to enable me conclude this transaction with you. I have in my possession the sum of 9.3 million USD that was recovered on one of our raids in a terrorist Camp in Baghdad Iraq before I am been deployed to Afghanistan but I did not submit all the money to the military authority as I needed this money for myself and families after all these years and much scrutiny by the military authorities. I packed my own share of money in a trunk box and deposited the box with the Red Cross Agents here in the military camp and informing them that it is my personal belonging that I want to send to my relative. You can view the link below to confirm what I am telling you concerning to the money in my possession:* http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm.*
                                        Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and I decided to take it as my share for my suffering as a soldier here in this land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent as my personal belongings informing him that I am making contact for my relative to whom I will like the box to be delivered to. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. It is better you help me keep this money safe until I come to meet with you for the investment of the money there in your country. I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about a year and half. If you accept, I will make all arrangement with the Red Cross to transfer the box money to you and made you my relative to whom will receive the money as I have it sealed inside a box without anyone knowing.

I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully. I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why I went to a secured site where I can be sure that the person is real. Where I am now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails. I will only reach you through email because our calls might be monitored. I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Besides you have to remove the car from the advert list: I will buy the car at your price rate but please I want you to assure me that you will assist me in this deal so as to present you as the receiver of the money box. I am waiting for your earliest response. Please if you are interested, I will suggest you provide to me with these information's of yours so as to enable us proceed with the transaction:

Your full names..........
                                        Your full contact address.......
                                        Your direct telephone number........
                                        A scan copy of your identity card.... Via your international passport copy or driving license for* prove and identification of the person I am dealing with.
                                        Best regards
                                        Captain Frank Harrison

Ei menny pahasti pieleen veikkaus, että tää kaveri taitaa olla jonkun poljettavan sukellusveneen kapteeni länsi-mogadishulaisessa lätäkössä. Ei se saatana vissiin ymmärtäny mitään mitä sille vastasin;)
                                        Parasta tuossa on, että se olisi valmis ostamaan auton viimeksi mainitsemallani hinnalla, eli...;)

E.täytyy saunan jälkeen kehitellä taas jotain viisasta vastaukseksi. Saadaan lisää lauantainauruja.
                                        Viimeksi muokannut vV8m5; 2.6.2012, 17:49.

Comment

• Oon aina ihmetelly että löytyykö ihmisiä jotka menevät noihin vedätyksiin? Voiko siis joku olla niin tyhmä tai hyväuskonen?

Comment

• Puutu nyt ainakin tohon, että jenkeillä ei oo mitään YK-missioita noissa maissa. Mulle on tullu noita samoja yhteydenottoja jo useita. Yhtä lähdin vedättelemään enemmänkin, oli mukana mm. firmani asioiden hoitajaa ym.. Ihmeen typeriä ovat nämä ko. "tiikerit", vasta kun suoraan haistatin sonnat, niin viestittely loppui.

Eikös tämä muuten ollut hetki sitten kerholaisella/palstalaisella Turun suunnalla? http://www.nettiauto.com/audi/a4/4811939
                                            Viimeksi muokannut KuiKelo; 2.6.2012, 19:40.

Comment

• Offtopic. Tuolta on itse saanut monet hyvät naurut. Noi tarinat on aika pitkiä, mutta hyviä jos vaan jaksaa lueskella. Ahkeria poikia ne huijarit on yrittämään, kai sieltä aina joku syöttiin tarttuu, ei kai niitä muuten tehtäisi.

Comment

• Tuttu mesta, yksi sai muistaakseni huijarin jopa ottamaan jonkun uskonnollisen tatuoinnin rahojen toivossa.. :D

Comment

Kaveri tätä ostamassa. Matkaa kivikylään 500km.
                                                  Ei luulisi ihmeitä olevan, mutta jos jollain nurkilla olisi aikaa käydä vilkaisemassa?

Comment

• http://www.nettiauto.com/audi/s8/4825830

Yheksäs kuva on kovaa settii, vähän niinku keskikonsolissakin luki "Fuck the Cops!" Pahikset.. :D

Comment

• Alkaa taas poltella ikävästi tuo isompi koppa ja tuli tuommoinenkin vastaan http://www.nettiauto.com/audi/a6-allroad/4841375
                                                      Noissa lienee tuo ilmajousitus heikko lenkki. Onkos muuten haukkuja? Rouvan pitäisi töihin lyhyttä väliä ajella joten lienee siihen vähän janoinen, mutta kait tuo matkassa menee reilusti alle kympin?

Comment

Käyttäjäkokemuksia on varmaan aika nihkeästi mutta define "reilusti". Jos litra alle kympin on reilusti niin se on melkein siinä.

Comment

• " Paljon jää kertomatta kun en jaksa tähän alkaa raapustamaan" Olisikohan kuitenkin kannattanut, jos aikoo myydä noin paljon ajetun auton tuolla hinnalla. On kuitenkin jaksettu taruilla "jämäkästä beissistä" enemmän kuin itse autosta.
                                                          Vaihto halvempaan ja poliisille haistattelut -tarra vihjaavat karua kieltään, millaisessa ja kenen käytössä auto on ollut.
                                                          Vannesetti on jäätävän ruma eikä talvikiekoista tietoakaan.

Tulee mieleen halvalla ostetut isot 7-sarjan bemarit, joita teinit taannoin kilvan saksasta uitattivat ja karu arki koitti monelle ylläpitokustannusten muodossa.

Comment

• http://www.nettiauto.com/audi/s6/4792185
                                                            Mun vanha plussa tullut myyntiin. Vastahan mä sen helmikuussa möin pois.

Comment

• Juu jättäisin tuon äskasin kyllä väliin ihan jo tuon tarran takia. Pystyy kyllä päättelemään jo sen ja poppien perusteella, millaisella pidolla tuo on ollut.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X